With you here, our business can multiply.
IT ALL ADDS UP.
As an important member of the team at Edward Jones, you can play a major role in our continued success, while experiencing a career that is satisfying and rewarding. Take this opportunity to apply your specialized skills, have broad impact within your community, do meaningful work, and enjoy an engaging, supportive culture.
Make the most of your abilities and join our multitalented team as a:
BRANCH OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
You will create deep, trusted client relationships and empower the financial advisor (FA) within your assigned branch to focus on delivering customized, solutions-based advice to clients with exceptional service. People who thrive in this position generally demonstrate strengths in one or more of these professional roles:
• Building the business/network for the FA by updating prospect/client records, executing direct-mail programs, planning seminars, making follow-up calls for appointments, recognizing new-business opportunities and facilitating branch business planning.
• Conveying a welcoming presence while answering the phone, responding to client questions, greeting guests, and carrying out responsibilities that ensure a consistent appointment process.
• Creating and meeting business plans, overseeing appointment-setting/schedules, and expanding client relationships.
• Using our technology to make it easy for our clients to do business with us.
• Supporting business and marketing activities to consistently grow the business and the opportunity to work with the FA and with Edward Jones while continuously improving the client experience and branch processes.
Investing in You
The BOA Opportunity at Edward Jones offers a competitive reward program and a unique culture that promotes a long-term career, contributes to your financial security, and encourages the well-being of you and your family. Our firm is committed to respecting individuals and their contributions, fostering an environment of continuous improvement and sharing the success of the firm with those who create it.
What We’ll Expect of You
• Exceptional client service focus
• Critical thinking capabilities
• Influential team member who can also work independently
• Proactive self-starter
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Willingness and ability to learn and understand the financial services industry
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Awards and Accolades
Corporate Awards and Accolades
Our commitment to providing a workplace that both challenges us and rewards our associates has contributed to our inclusion in FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For® 2019”.
BE PART OF THE WINNING EQUATION
FORTUNE AND FORTUNE 500 are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. From FORTUNE Magazine, May 21, 2018.
Branch Support - BOA
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.