FT Universal Banker - Northfield
Position Description:Job Skills and Qualifications:
Perform Teller, New Accounts and administrative tasks as needed in a branch location to ensure customer needs are met. Provide excellent customer service by receiving, paying out and keeping accurate records of the money and negotiable instruments involved in processing of financial transactions. Build Customer relationships by identifying new customers and cross selling products and service to existing customers. Assist various bank departments and general administrative tasks and duties.
- Position requires prior cash handling and customer service experience. Experience in sales or promoting products and services preferred.
- Must be detail oriented
- Position is approximately 38 hours per week
- Shifts will vary between 7:15am - 5:15pm and will include 2-3 Saturday shifts per month
- Attractive starting salaries with opportunity for personal advancement over time
- Personal growth through in-house training
- Your hard work flows back to your community through generous gifts to local non-profits
If your qualifications meet the above and you wish to apply for this position, submit resume with cover letter via email to email@example.com. EOE