• Resolve consumer concerns by developing a solution that leaves the consumer satisfied with the outcome.
• Assist consumers with questions regarding ordering, order status, product selection, shipping/returns of online purchases.
• Educate consumers about products and services and recommend the appropriate product solution.
• Receive, answer, and resolve consumer/dealer complaints and/or inquiries via e-mail and written correspondence.
• direct consumers to their nearest store or online retailer to facilitate sales.
• Log consumer cases into Salesforce.com.
• Escalate Product Quality concerns from dealers and consumers through Salesforce.com.
Experience working in the eCommerce channel
• Significant Knowledge of product offerings
• Proficient use of Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Salesforce.com, Serenade, and order systems preferred.
• Analytical thinking skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Customer service driven.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
The assignment will last three months.
Hours may vary between 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, occasional Saturday shifts.
Valley StaffingJim Fisher or Rebekah Lutchen