Line Server Position Full & Part Time
- We have openings for a full-time and part-time LINE SERVER position.
- Location: St Olaf College - 1520 St Olaf Ave, Northfield, MN 55057. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Shift days and times will vary.
- Requirement: No experience required. Will train.
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 442940.
Or visit this link: https://careers.compassgroupcareers.com/main/jobs/442940?lang=en-us
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Full-time associates at Bon Appétit are eligible for many benefits, including:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with matching by company
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- On-the-job training
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
Summary: Responsible for the final preparation of all food items served in food-service area in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures. May be directed by the kitchen supervisor, relief manager or team leader to ensure that quality service is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items in adherence to company food standards for presentation, sanitation and safety (meeting HACCP and OSHA guidelines) and portion control.
- Cleans work area and equipment used in food preparation and service.
- Follows all safety and sanitation procedures. Delivers food items to and from main kitchen.
- Promotes clean, safe and neat environment for residents, self and staff.
- Cooperates with staff of other departments in performing job duties.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.