Direct Support Professional
Primary responsibilities: providing support for clients in a variety of settings, including community homes and on campus. Paid orientation and ongoing professional development are provided.
- Full and part-time positions available
- A variety of schedules and shifts available (including overnights, days, mornings, evenings, and afternoons)
- $13 per hour starting wage
- Raise available after 6 months
- Full benefits package employees working 30 hours or more per week
- Must be 16 years of age or older
As a Direct Support Professional, you will have the ability to:
- Help individuals lead self-directed lives
- Promote emotional, physical, social and personal well-being
- Encourage a community of inclusion
- Advocate for those we serve
Laura Baker Services Association is an equal opportunity employer.