Northfield Retirement Community
- Retirement Services
- Senior Living Facilities/Services
Founded in 1969, Northfield Retirement Community (NRC) provides a distinct set of living options and services for aging adults. NRC is a Christian, not-for-profit organization committed to creating a caring community where residents feel at home and live life to the fullest. NRC is situated on a beautiful 30-acre campus adjacent to parks and in a quiet neighborhood. From independent living to assisted living options, our residents are encouraged to continue their active lifestyles with the support of their caregivers and an abundance of campus activities and amenities.
- Our services are progressive, flexible and able to change depending on residents' support needs.
- We offer diverse living options that are personalized and provide a unique level of care for each resident.
- Our mission is to support independence, dignity and quality of life for the aging.
- NRC employees receive excellent, thorough training and professional development opportunities.